Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Ogre the Top Blue

When you work in food service, painted nails are a no go. It is just not sanitary or safe for the customers. So for the past 7 years or so, I have turned a blind eye to any and all polish. But I am not in food service anymore am I?

The result of my deciding to leave food service (besides my massive joy) is that my polish collection has grown by leaps and bounds. A recent present from my Penguin was on of the last polishes I was missing from O.P.I's Shriek collection. Now bear with me folks, my real camera got stolen on the 4th of July, so these are from my phone.

Isn't it just perfect? Now this is a creamy just a shade darker than sky blue, well to me anyways. The thing I love about this polish besides the awesome color? This is ONE coat. Not a thick coat either, just your average run of the mill kind of coat. That is AMAZING coverage in my opinion. Way to go O.P.I! If you can find this I strongly urge you to pick it up! It is a great color and would be great for accents if you don't like it as full coverage.

I toped it with a lollipop design from bundle monster, I wish I could show you but every pic I took with my crapy phone ended up looking like smudges.

Now on a side note, as I was playing with my image plates I stumbled on an amazing technique I have not seen before that adds so much more depth to the images, as soon as I can figure out how to take a photo of it and make a tutorial I will have it posted for you guys.

Till next Time
Peace.
Lady M
My disclosure

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Please share them! But this is not a place to link to your own site. If you have a nail blog you would like me to look at, follow, or post about, please use the contact info located under the Contact tab at the top of this page to send me an email and I will see what I can do!