Monday, August 2, 2010

Fire Nails with Bundle Monster

So every Sunday the Penguin and I have our "couple friends" over. I shall call the Shiney (him) and Asia (her) because I have never been the type to use real names on the internet.  He loves Shiney Purple and she is a black belt, the names fit lol.


So any how Asia was looking over the plates that I just got and pulled out the designs with fire on them. We went threw about a dozen designs until I was looking at my polishes and it came to me. Asia wanted Fire so I would give her Fire.



I started off with Seche Vite Base Cote and put a coat of Sally Henson's Extream Wear  White Out over it. Next was Mellow Yellow by Sally again. (later as I was doing this on my nails I found the base of white was not needed with Mellow Yellow, but your Yellow may need it) And I went a head and stamped the fire/wood grain looking pattern over the Yellow. That would be found on plate BM16 btw. and stamped with a Orange polish, mine was Flit a Bit by Opi and then I repeated trying not to line them up too perfectly with Read my fortune cookie  by Opi. Top Coat and Done. Simple Easy Fiery.


I am sorry about the quality of the pic, my camera was stolen on the Fourth of July, and I am forced to use my web cam till I replace it.


Once Again, all products were bought by me.


Till Next Time
Peace
Lady M


My disclosure

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Please share them! But this is not a place to link to your own site. If you have a nail blog you would like me to look at, follow, or post about, please use the contact info located under the Contact tab at the top of this page to send me an email and I will see what I can do!