Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Corporate Camo...kinda

I am a good ol' gal from the South and for some unknown reason I am drawn to camo. No clue why, nope none at all. While I have pulled off some pretty wild nail designs at work, it occurred to me today that I don't think I could get away with Camo, at least not until fall, and there must be ladies out there who love camo as I do, but could not get away with camo nails in the office. So I introduce to you Corporate Camo (aka camo in camo)


Click for a bigger pic




 "But Lady M, who can you call THAT camo?"

Hush your muffins for a sec and click on the pic dolls. If you do you can see that the blending looks like camo...kina....(remember this is camo in camo)

Want a close up?

Click for a bigger pic


Click for a bigger pic

Now I love this little design, its close enough to camo to please in inner redneck. Hope you like it and if you would like a step by step how to visit HERE for my youtube video.

Thats All For Now
Peace 
Lady M
I bought everything shown today with my own money

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Please share them! But this is not a place to link to your own site. If you have a nail blog you would like me to look at, follow, or post about, please use the contact info located under the Contact tab at the top of this page to send me an email and I will see what I can do!