Sunday, August 8, 2010

China Glaze : Frost Bite

So to day I decided to try out Frostbite by China Glaze. I don't have many bottles from China Glaze, so they are still new to me. Its what happens when you ignore nail polish for a near decade. So any who let begin.

Click for a bigger pic!

Well it went on like butter. Great coverage on the first coat. Second made it perfect. This color makes me think of blue jeans, I have no idea what. With some white stamps I bet it will be so elegant though. 

I really sadly don't have much to say, it is a great color with amazing results, I would and will recommend it. Sorry for the short post, but I am extreamly tiered. More tomorrow on the Stampy Set I bought at Ulta today. 

That it for now.
Peace
Lady M
I bought this polish myslef.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Please share them! But this is not a place to link to your own site. If you have a nail blog you would like me to look at, follow, or post about, please use the contact info located under the Contact tab at the top of this page to send me an email and I will see what I can do!