Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Home Safely

Just wanted to let everyone know I returned safely home. I had a great time, but the Booger Booger spent the whole time sick with a cold and pink eye. I also got to spend my last day with my best friend. She got to meet her Godson for the first time and he loved her yay! I can't wait for my next visit, but I am glad to be home. As soon as I put a fil in my nails, I will resume polish reviews. Don't forget to enter the contest if you haven't already

Thats all for now,
Peace,
Lady M

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Please share them! But this is not a place to link to your own site. If you have a nail blog you would like me to look at, follow, or post about, please use the contact info located under the Contact tab at the top of this page to send me an email and I will see what I can do!