Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Over Haul on Intense Color

You know those people who's house always has a different layout every time you go over to see them?
Thats me. Except. I live in a small apartment that pretty much only allows for one layout. It bothers me.
SO I decided to do a overhaul on the blog. I really like the IDEA of a three column lay out, but I kept feeling like it was crowded. To be fair I gave the last lay-out like 4 months and I still pretty much hated it. But I have spent the day playing with the template designer and I am completely psyched over what I have come up with! As in COMPLETE love. Don't get me wrong, I will always be tweaking it, but thats just me. I also love the way the blog is not do dark anymore. I like dark colors, I dress in Black mostly and add pops of neon color most of the time. The blog was just to dark, and to me, hard on the eyes. So I changed it. Mwa hahaha. I love the new font as well. Funky while still easy to read.

I would love to hear what you have to say!
What do you like about the new lay out?
What do you hate?
Any suggestions?

Well thats all for now,
Peace, 
Lady M

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Please share them! But this is not a place to link to your own site. If you have a nail blog you would like me to look at, follow, or post about, please use the contact info located under the Contact tab at the top of this page to send me an email and I will see what I can do!