Wednesday, March 2, 2011

China Glaze Fault Line Swatchs

Now here is one polish I was so excited for, China Glaze Fault Line. Me? Love a PURPLE crackle coat? nawwwwww.......


Now I want to say a few things before I post the photos. After having these for a bit, and playing with them, I must say they feel, thin. A nuber of times it has reminded me of water paints that have been wet down just a bit to much. BUT some how it makes the polish so much easier to work with compared to the OPI Shatter. You have more time with them it seems I  love these polishes and I know all of us are going to have a blast learning the ins and outs of this. Some like big cracks, some like tiny ect.

Now on to the pictures.










I hope you enjoy!

Thats all for now folks,
Peace,
Lady M


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Please share them! But this is not a place to link to your own site. If you have a nail blog you would like me to look at, follow, or post about, please use the contact info located under the Contact tab at the top of this page to send me an email and I will see what I can do!