Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Where in the world have I been?

I know...I have been awol.

Sorry.

With the combo of life getting to me and the fact I just could not take trying to take pictures and capture video with my web cam anymore, I have just flat out been busy. Oh and the fact my nails need some time to regrow after the chaos of the holiday season. I have this issue, I hate my hands being dirty, I wash my hands like a dozen times a day. Come from a life in food service. Whats even worse, I cook with my hands. I do not understand mixing a meatloaf with a spoon, I just have to use my hands. And I cook ALOT for the holidays. So yes damage was done. My nails and I are still in recovery lol.

But, I am treating my self to a new real camera this weekend, so I will be back in full force. Oh I have some doozies saved up for you. I have OPI's Shatter, The three polishes I received from Zoya from their promotion on FB. A review of a special Konad set. AND..........a give away may be in store. 

Thats all for now,
Peace
Lady M

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Please share them! But this is not a place to link to your own site. If you have a nail blog you would like me to look at, follow, or post about, please use the contact info located under the Contact tab at the top of this page to send me an email and I will see what I can do!